Saturday, October 6, 2012

155

Saturday, October 6, 2012, 3:28PM

Over the past few weeks, I have been trying to interpret myself in order to be better at problem-solving.

In other news, some day last week, I went to a college play. The next day, after complementing that friend on a job well done, I realized that it was a different person. After smooth-talking my way out of that one (something about telling her that I thought she designed the costumes... while acting very tired and, therefore, forgivable) I realized that I really could not recognize people-- people I have known for years-- very well. One and a half hours ago, I greeted someone at the theater entrance again for a Broadway dance show who turned out to be someone I knew last year and whose name I cannot seem to remember. I thought this person I greeted was one of my roommates.

In other news, the tulpa project is not going well due to poor time management on my part.

Progress: none

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/10/156.html

No comments:

Post a Comment