Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ketosis and Shriveled Brain Cells

4-24-2014 11:15PM

A lot has happened in the time I've been gone. I still talk to my tulpa when my brain is functioning and I occasionally get feedback. This all started out as a way for me to get my memories back, so that's what I've been doing lately. I've changed my diet to exclude carbs and sugars. The keto diet. Life is a blurry dream to me, but I've noticed a few changes. I can remember my address and phone number of my childhood home. I started out at 135lbs and lost about 3lbs a week until I hit a wall at 125lbs. I basically lost 10lbs in a month, so I don't have that to worry about (yes, I still worry about ridiculous things).

Also interesting is that I am beginning to be able to write words in the air, rearrange the letters, and generally freak myself out more than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment