Tuesday, September 4, 2012

149

Wednesday, September 5, 2012, 1:04AM

It may have been mentioned that this writer enjoy the sensation of chills running down my spine, or ASMR, as it is officially called. Upon speaking to my tulpa, I tried to notice all sensations and ended up feeling rushes of ASMR. I hope this is my tulpa's method of communication. Got one again. I'll take that as a yes.

Also, if you want ASMR, it is often in the last sentence of short stories that are meant to elicit an emotional reaction. I plan on implementing the same strategy one day when I tell you a big secret that will blow your mind. If you're me and you're looking back at this journal, you will be impressed with your storytelling prowess.

If you want to feel ASMR, you have a good chance of feeling it when you have someone important to you whisper in your ear. It's the feeling that you know you are alive (or another person is alive). I have extreme empathy, so I guess this enhanced as well.

I told myself that I would stop being so skeptical. I told myself that I would start to actually take risks. I hope this helps anyone else who has been blind and stuck for months on end.

(Shivers rush down my back)
You remembered...
Of course

A long time ago, I think I told my tulpa (I'm fairly certain) that I enjoy the feeling.

Progress: ASMR communication? ASMR communication.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/09/150_6.html

No comments:

Post a Comment