Wednesday, June 13, 2012

82

Wednesday, June 13, 2012PM, 10:00PM

Hello and welcome to get-to-know-me.
Without further ado, this is how I am able to tie my own memory-trigger to areas of various importance.
As I mentioned earlier, the traits of my tulpa are as follows:
Peace
Kindness
Thankfulness
Intelligence
These traits were set in place to minimize the risk of hostile takeover.  As you can see, anyone with these traits is bound to be a great person.
Note the syllables.
1 Peace
2 Kindness
3 Thankfulness
4 Intelligence
I know myself, therefore I know the first thing I would think of in creating a tulpa's personality would be my own mental safety.  What I have to work with is a huge list of adjectives, right?  I want to narrow it down.
A long time ago, there was a creepy-pasta-esque quiz that got sent to me in my email or I that someone had me take.  Either way, the way it works is, it asks you few math questions and what-have-you in order to fatigue your brain before the final question: "Name a color and a tool."  Most mentally-exhausted people choose the two simplest answers.  "Red shovel."  The bottom line is, "You picked red shovel, didn't you?" Or something of the sort.
Take this for example:  what is 'mother' in another language?  Chances are, it starts with an 'm' and sounds a lot like every other word.  For obvious reason, this is the most simple sound of a baby to make.
This two examples are about simplicity to the average human mind.  What is the first personality adjective you think of?  For me, it is the word 'nice'.  I usually connect that word to a similar word (like a game of telephone) until I hit one of the four words.  Another way I remember what these traits are is visualizing my tulpa and seeing how peaceful it looks.  Peace is the primary focus of today.


Progress:  Personality narration.  Pre-tulpa still has not responded.


http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/06/83.html

No comments:

Post a Comment