Thursday, August 9, 2012

138

Thursday, August 9, 2012, 10:06AM

There are so many variables in the equation, it can get a little overwhelming if you want to figure out the mathematical formula for tulpa creation. Some variables are more likely to contribute to success than others, depending on strategy. Time, attention, effort. If spent with the idea of a mutual relationship in mind, these resources equate to most definitions of love (or at least evidence supporting relationship on the love spectrum). Interesting.

Progress: No certain signs of communication.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/08/139.html

2 comments:

  1. This might sound slightly out of the blue, but have you tried creating a voice for your tulpa yet? For all you know, it's been trying to communicate with you for some time but just can't because it lacks the means to.

    In regards to your post, I'd say there is no definite mathematical formula. Everyone's pretty unique when it comes to tulpa creation.

    I can most definitely agree with that last point. Love your tulpa and she/he/it will love you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that as much as I have tried making the voice, then I didn't follow any guide or focus on it as much as I was supposed to.

      I'd say there is no definite formula as well. The question is "How unique?" and "What category do I fall into?". I can be fairly abstract when I am saying anything, but to be clear, I'm simply trying to find the right formula (AKA strategy) for myself.

      Delete