Saturday, August 11, 2012

140

Saturday, August 11, 2012, 3:11PM

A theory has been suggested to me as to why I cannot hear my tulpa. The theory tells me that it may be because I haven't given my tulpa a set voice. They are right-- I haven't told my tulpa which voice and accent it should have.

My tulpa's voice was supposed to be decided by my tulpa. Even though I say this, I do influence my tulpa's voice in some ways. I am expecting an imperfect voice, because I don't like perfection (or rather I see perfection in imperfection). I am expecting a voice that will give me ASMR (the sensation of chills down my spine), though there are so many types of voices that do this in real life that it does not really narrow it down. Because I try not to purposely think of a voice, I am expecting to hear a voice related to songs, movies, or even real people I am familiar with. I also might do some editing to the voice, even if it isn't bad.

My eyes have been opened a little-- what if not having a voice is the big problem that has kept me down this whole time? I did not think of having a voice decided as very important. It makes sense that if you can morally mold the body, then you can morally mold the voice.

Progress: No sure response.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/08/141.html

No comments:

Post a Comment