Saturday, March 24, 2012

1

Saturday, March 24, 2005
Lately, I have been thinking of creating a thoughtform.  They call them tulpas.  Basically, tulpas are imaginary friends on steroids.  Tulpas develop their own personalities and can speak to you in a way a separate entity would.  I've never been one to be normal.  I might have tried once-- I try a lot of things.

To create a tulpa, one supposedly needs to go through intense meditation.  This meditation first involves visualization of the thoughtform.  Once every three-dimensional detail is memorized and can be pictured at will, the creator endows the creation with textural feeling in order to be able to touch it.  The other senses are added progressively in this manner.

The creator then gives the tulpa energy by casually visualizing it in daily life.  Once that is natural, the creator has dialogues with the tulpa until a response is heard.  This seems possible.  I'm going to try it-- it's what I do.  I have the absolute worst mind for this, so if I can do it, anyone can.

I want to be another piece of proof that this is possible.  There will be many obstacles in this experiment.  I will not mention them all here, but I must say that I am at a disadvantage.

Why am I doing this?  I don't know.  I don't want to do this for the wrong reasons.  It is like having a child for all of the right reasons-- we have to know why.  I have been thinking deeply on this and this will be a topic in future logs.

So far, I am still deciding what form my tulpa will take.  I am indecisive and this is an important choice, but I have been focusing on a single general idea for about three days.  I have not done any meditation sessions yet, as I am still a full-time college student.  I predict that progress will exponentially increase during the summer.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/03/2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment