Thursday, March 29, 2012

6

Thursday, March 29, 2012, 2:08PM

Today, I was reminded why I was doing this project.

I sat down for lunch with a group of other college students who I do not usually sit with.  After talking about snowboarding, we talked about the terrible college internet.  When I was getting ready to leave them, I told them, "Well, it was nice complaining with you."  One of them responded, "You should sit with us again."  I told them that I usually come to eat lunch at random times (my way of saying 'maybe').  As I was leaving, I asked one of them if she was in chemistry.  She told me that she was my lab partner.

I have read that tulpas give one the ability to recall pages of books.  You can imagine how tempting the ability of idyllic memory would be for someone like me.

Two more thoughts come to mind:
First, how hard will it be for me to picture my tulpa in my thoughts?
Second, how selfish am I for creating a tulpa in order to obtain improved memory?

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/03/7.html

No comments:

Post a Comment