Saturday, March 31, 2012

8

Saturday, March 31, 2012, 12:01PM


My dad is a wise man.  He shows patience even though he is living a life he does not want to live.  He wanted to be a fighter pilot in the navy or work on cars, but he ended up working at a place where he is the only one with a college degree.  His wife can be infuriating (in my opinion) sometimes, but he just silently deals with it.  One of my goals is to save him from his life.

My father always said that everything can be seen as a battle between good and evil.  I hang on about every word my dad says, so right now I believe it.  This causes me to struggle with myself.  I tend to over-think.  I think one of the worries I have with the tulpa is that there could be a chance that it won't turn out well.  My philosophy is that it is not selfish to better myself by creating a tulpa because no one else is at risk.  It is also my belief that this is an intellectual expansion, not an evil act.  I am also in favor of creating a tulpa for the sake of experimentation-- if something goes terribly wrong, I can help save others.

This is the dark-romantic in me speaking: If it doesn't turn out well, I could not think of a better way to die.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/04/9.html

No comments:

Post a Comment