Wednesday, July 4, 2012

103

Wednesday, July 4, 2012, 9:44PM


I'm lacking motivation to do much but narrate right now, which is good.  My motivation is so low that skipping this blog post sounded like a viable option.

Have I mentioned this before?  I don't think I have.  Strange!
I'm not going to simply stop posting.  I don't plan on giving up without saying anything.  Even if I did feel like throwing in the towel, I wouldn't leave without saying goodbye.  Even if I did say goodbye, I will probably return.
Long story short:
If I ever skip a post, consider me physically unable to and await a tale of my adventures.
But I am very good at backup plans, so don't expect me to be more than a little late.

Back to tulpae:
I am still narrating frequently throughout the day.  This means that I set my pretulpa aside in order to use those mental resources for other tasks, not the other way around.  This consists of short remarks and questions separated by pauses.  This does not include the 'talk about the day' power session at the end of the day.  I don't wake up and start narrating, but once I start, I go until the end of the day.  Maybe I'll try to start when I wake up, though.

Progress:  Tulpanarration.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/07/104.html

No comments:

Post a Comment