Wednesday, July 11, 2012

111

Thursday, July 12, 2012, 1:08AM

I just got back from the 'centering' method from post 110.2 and I have to say, it seems promising.  I'll try it again sometime and see if I can get farther.
Clearing my mind was easy, then coyotes started howling.  I had to start over.  I was too deep on the second try to get startled out of it.  I even heard a train go by and didn't react to it.  I live right under a plane runway, so I can ignore planes pretty well.  Also, I had earplugs in because I anticipated crickets and owls.
The next step was picturing something turning calm.  I chose the lake first, but I animated the transformation instantly.  I think the point is to transform the subject smoothly and slowly.  I switched to the colored ball (red for me) and it worked pretty well.  It was hard to make it large like a planet, so I settled with something medium-sized.  The reason I chose the planet first was because the background was already black.  The medium-sized red ball was shivering.  I slowly calmed it down until it was smooth and shiny.
I had already rehearsed this a few times, but I was too excited (and possibly too apart from myself due to meditation) to remember this step at first.  I was at a loss of words, as if I had forgotten how to talk.  I knew what I wanted to say.

Find... (wait a while)
Tulpa's... (wait a longer while)
Data stream... (close enough, right?)

Then I waited-- trying not to expect a response.  Trying to be passive.
I believe I tried this at least two more times, changing the process slightly each time.  At least once, I tried to change a rugged trumpet sound into a smooth note.  I tried to talk to my (pre)tulpa, asking for a response and general encouragement.  I thought this was a good time to introduce myself again.  In the tulpa community, people usually get headaches or pressure in the head.  I did not have the pleasure of this, but I hope for an insane tulpaforce hangover in the morning so I can see if orange juice really is the cure.

Also, I had to abort a few times due to a surprise image and a daymare brought on by one of the sounds I was trying to create.

Progress: Narration, adjusting dials for tulpa's voice channel.

wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/07/1112.html

No comments:

Post a Comment