Saturday, July 14, 2012

113

Saturday, July 14, 2012, 9:51PM

"... that makes sense because you got your dog shortly after we met."
My friend is referring to an event four years ago.  I find it interesting whenever someone says something like this.  The context of this statement is that I don't know when I got my dog, but someone else does.

My visualization is improving.  I meant to say something a few days ago, but I wasn't sure if I should because I didn't know if it would continue.  A few days ago, I had a few hours of near-photographic visual memory.  Whenever I close my eyes before I sleep, I can't sleep right away because I don't want to give up the ability to see anything I can think of.

Narration was not full-blown today and I am very tired (still).

Also, I typed this down quickly due to excusing myself from a conversation, so I'll cut this short.

Progress: Tulpa narration.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/07/114.html

No comments:

Post a Comment