Saturday, July 21, 2012

120

Saturday, July 21, 2012, 11:06PM

Narrated all the waking day, but in small, infrequent bursts. I am about to go for the long session. I expect tomorrow to be similar, but probably more stressful if I don't sleep tonight. Wish me luck as I continue to live life in hard mode.
The events today reminded me of my life as it was a few years ago: I slept where I could, ate unhealthy (and less frequently), and generally suffered. It is that homeless feel, but there is something synthetic about it. Survival will do that to you. It will make you think abnormal is normal. That your skin is supposed to be that cold. It will make you think it is okay to make beds out of the contents of the warmest room. It will wake you up at the slightest noise because you know you aren't supposed to be sleeping where you are. I feel absolutely sick. Every day felt like the first day in a cruel world, but the way I thought proved that I had been playing the game for far too long.

Progress: No speech. Personality narration.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/07/121.html

No comments:

Post a Comment