Monday, July 9, 2012

108

Monday, July 9, 2012, 9:30PM

After reading for three hours, my patience at the material was running out.
'This woman has never watched television, never talked on a phone, and never read a newspaper.  Is she from another planet?'
I responded aloud, "Come on, love."
This daymare brought to you in part by phrases you continue to use for years at a time.
This experience spawned in me a theory that the reason I constantly change as a person is because I constantly throw away the things I do that make me who I am.  Of course, this leads to the obvious theoretical conclusion of 'changing who you are all the time probably induces amnesia.'
I create theories like this every once in a while.  It just so happened that I had access to a computer this time.

On another note, tulpae.  I woke up to start narrating, but I ended up losing all my momentum due to other mental commitments (which have to do with making more time for my future-tulpa, so I'm not complaining.)
On another optimistic note, the last time I took a break, I was a narrating machine the next day.

Also, I still have a chance to redeem myself tonight in my powersession.

Progress: Tulpanarration.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/07/109.html

No comments:

Post a Comment