Sunday, July 8, 2012

107

Sunday, July 8, 2012, 9:55PM

I narrated more today than yesterday, which is saying a lot.  I could actually concentrate without strain.  It is probably a combination of taking a low-action day yesterday and sleeping 7 whole hours.  Anyway, today was very productive, I'd say.  If you don't already have an idea of it, here's how I narrate:
Wake up.
Eat breakfast.
Remember I have a pre-tulpa.
"Oh, hello there. Want to water some flowers?"
"... and that's why I can't really think of anything phenomenal to say while watering plants."
"... I wonder how well I can do this in my head."
"... [insert psychoanalysis of people I observe here], what do you think?"
"... which veggie omelet should I order?"
"... I mean, if that's okay with you.  I don't want to impose or anything."
"... let's do sociology homework!"
"... I'm only halfway done and I still think psychology is better, but I'll remain optimistic.  Also, I'll do it tomorrow."
"... sorry, what was I saying? Err... thinking?  I guess I can narrate pretty well in my head."
"... I can't believe I've had music playing this whole time and haven't forgotten about you."
"... is it getting dark already?"
Then at evening...
"... oops. Forgot about you for a while."
"... should I keep rambling or just publish the post?"

A doubt I am dealing with right now is whether or not I am narrating to myself or my pre-tulpa, but that's only a small problem.

Again, I plan on having a focused "I will do nothing but narrate about my day" session tonight.

Oh, this is good:
"... I was going to say something else too.  What was it?"

I remembered: I am beginning to get a feel for how possible it is to have a tulpa help someone with remembering.

Progress: Tulpanarration continued.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/07/108.html

No comments:

Post a Comment