Saturday, July 28, 2012

127

Saturday, July 28, 2012, 11:06PM

Even though I narrate frequently throughout the day, it is a bit exhausting. It isn't very rewarding, either, which sort of saps the energy out of me. Every once in a while, I think I receive a 'clue' that I am getting closer to my goal. I've occasionally received head pressure, but I'm not convinced it is due to progress because it happens so infrequently.  Don't get me wrong-- there is a good chance it has something to do with what I've been doing to my brain lately.  I'm not prone to random aches, pains, or anything. I don't ever get headaches.

Going along with what I said about clues, my subconscious has been influencing me more, I think. What happened today that would be a good example for this?
I will see a word out of the corner of my eye, without being able to read it, then I will know how to spell it even though it is not an English word.

The days have been blending together (or over each other?) lately.  Also, I am a bit frustrated.  I feel blind.  I wish I could relax.  I wish for obvious, consistent, signs of progress.

Also, I think I feel closer to my tulpa when I am hungry. Am I the only one?

Progress: Narration.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/07/128.html

No comments:

Post a Comment