Wednesday, July 25, 2012

125

Thursday, July 26, 2012, 12:50AM

I just wanted to mention that I still can't get over seeing images in my head. Still lines. Colors. The last image I saw had blue. It was a blue wolf. Wolves aren't blue, so this brings me to my next point. I may be seeing things that someone else wants to see. I didn't try to think of a blue wolf. It shares no connection with anything in my life or I would have had a memory trigger. Now that I mention it, it had wings for a bit as well, but the moral of this story still remains.

What if my tulpa is thinking of these things? I have been focusing on communication through speech, but what if my tulpa is trying to communicate in different ways? I would take anything right now. I am not going to put "maybe communication" in the progress for now because I am not gathering any information from the new images.

Progress: No speech.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/07/1252.html

No comments:

Post a Comment