Wednesday, May 2, 2012

40.2

Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 11:18PM

I just got done with an hour of meditation-- this time without reference pictures, earplugs, or headphones.

It went well!  I lasted until I got the beginning of concentration sickness.  I tried to make a new scene (wonderland, if you will) to mix it up a little.  I did not get too creative, though.  I walked around in an imaginary body and visited my tulpa, who I still cannot see clearly.

I got a crazy idea today.  I thought of a grand finale of sorts in which I would take meditation to the extreme by trying to do it as long as I could (with necessary breaks of course).  I'm talking all day-- being in extreme focus for a few hours only to surface-- taking a bite from a peanut butter and jelly sandwich-- then submerging back into meditation.  It would be nice to record it as well.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/05/41.html

No comments:

Post a Comment