Sunday, May 20, 2012

58

Sunday, May 20, 2012, 9:08PM

Plastic surgery.

Everything looks a little different each day.  Doesn't a person's perspective of an object change due to the amount of attention given to that object?  Don't we notice new details of our significant other no matter how much time is spent together?  Other variables come into account when we consider the awareness changes we experience throughout the day.  Lighting also highlights details we fail to see normally.

My tulpa looks different to me each day.  If the above is considered, this is no surprise.  Let me rephrase it:  My tulpa is recognizable, but approaches the border of being a different person each day.  Maybe I am experiencing the limits of my mind's recognition abilities or some other 'you need to tear muscles to grow them' sort of concept.

(At a reunion of some sorts)
Wow!  You've lost weight!

Maybe this isn't a big deal to other tulpa makers, but...
Not cool.

Progress:   My tulpa is in my head, some parroted personality, no sentience, and is basically a MadLib sheet waiting to be filled out.  I still cannot decide on a proper noun.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/05/59.html

No comments:

Post a Comment