Saturday, May 19, 2012

57

Saturday, May 19, 2012, 10:48PM

I was talking to my pretulpa one day of how much I was fighting for this to work and of all the activities we could do together.  Anyway, I was running out of things to say.  What does everyone else talk about?  I ended up talking about talking, which turned out to be surprisingly deep.

We need to go deeper.

I think at my core, I am a very serious person.  I am fairly bitter and judgmental as well.  Maybe it is because I am success-oriented and rarely partake in fun activities unless they are productive.  Usually fun is not productive.  Perhaps people like me lighten up a little once they can say they excel at something.

Progress:  Tulpa is still in my head, but clearer each day.  See previous post... it's about the same.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/05/58.html

No comments:

Post a Comment