Tuesday, May 8, 2012

46.2

Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 9:35PM

Just got done with my third session today.  This one was less than 20 minutes.  I did a sort of wonderland, though it was more of a representation of real life struggles.  I was digging my tulpa out of a grave, which probably represented me spending less time meditating.  Things tend to get in the way ("Life happens.")  My tulpa was still alive and I was digging away wet dirt with my hands.  My instincts kicked into 'life saver' mode and I really got into the wonderland because all I could think about was what was in front of me (perhaps I should replicate this?).  My tulpa said something to me, but by the time I type this, I will have forgotten.  It was something along the lines of me not having control-- I was on top of my tulpa while digging, so it was counterproductive, so I took control of the wonderland and floated.  When I realized I had control, I stopped digging with my hands and willed the dirt away.  Then my roommate turned the light on.  Also, I feel concentration sickness.  I might have just meditated and described this in full detail just to procrastinate on studying inverse matrices and chemistry.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/05/47.html

No comments:

Post a Comment