Friday, May 11, 2012

49

Friday, May 11, 2012, 11:46PM

Today's session:  I meditated twice today-- once while running and once while sitting.  When I tried to project imaginary hands to feel my tulpa, I got a better understanding of the shapes.

Entertainment:  How do I describe this?  My friend does not find this strange at all, but I feel like I am barging into a stranger's house when he leads me inside.  It feels like having permission to go into the opposite gender's restroom.
It's almost as awkward as when I don't know whether or not I've already told someone that I cannot remember the previous year.  Yes, it is the same friend.
Also, here is some amnesia adaptation I pulled recently:
Friend:  "Do you remember when (someone's name) (did something)?"
Me:  "I kind of remember that."  (No.  I just don't want to reroute the conversation.)

I have been thinking of how I should do the progress bar and I am a bit stumped.  There is no for-sure way I will know when I am 'halfway' finished with such tulpa elements as personality, visualization, and what not.  Instead, I will use words.  Let's just hope I have a way with words!

Visualization:  It takes me around 15 minutes to warm up-- wrestling with lines, proportions, locations.  Images are not vivid.  I have difficulty visualizing certain body parts.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/05/post-50.html

No comments:

Post a Comment