Thursday, May 24, 2012

62

Thursday, May 24, 2012, 11:23PM

So...

I did tulpa things today.  I think I've established a good technique, but before I get to that, I've been researching and...

I've been doing it wrong.  I did not read enough guides for it to set in that I am not supposed to be bringing my tulpa into everyday activities until it is sentient.  I hope those few times I dabbled in it don't mess this up too much.

As for the technique:

I am still revising it.  It has something to do with the realistic vs artistic ways of thinking.  I've written the basics, but I would like to keep revising it for several days.  Go easy on this, as I tend to speak abstractly:

Throughout the entire day, I was visualizing while gardening, reading, and soaking up the... shade.  Just about everywhere I would normally hold a conversation with another person, I was visualizing in a way that didn't strain me.  I don't think I've always been able to think about something and read at the same time, but I did then as well.

There are two 'languages' of my brain.  Realistic and artistic.  When I am thinking realistically, I cannot for the life of me jump into meditation and concentrate on any detail of my tulpa.  That's where my painting skills come into play.  I think I can force myself to imagine my tulpa and wonderland as if it were in a dream.  You know when we are in dreams and are not at all put off by the blurriness of how everyone looks?  We would act as if everything was normal even when everything looked like it was painted with watercolor.  We are comfortable in this.

I once posted about how I was blown away at how vivid my visualization had become.  I think I've found a way to replicate it.  My theory is that this vividness is the drastic shift from artistic/unrealistic world to realistic world.  In order for this to work, I would need to be more or less convinced that the artistic thinking is normal.  Then, shortly after I am comfortable, I will make the switch to the realistic view.

Step 1: Constant visualization
Step 2: Become comfortable in visualization knowing that imperfections are normal.
Step 3: You should be relaxed and able to look your tulpa in the face without thinking or concentrating.
Step 4: Change the language of your brain.  Make your tulpa super realistic.  It should be easier.

This may be edited or expanded upon soon.  It doesn't look like it is in a format that can be followed.
Also, I have never successfully had a lucid dream, but I have done other experiments involving this sort of reality toggle.

Results may vary.  See box for details.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-do-not-have-internet-access-please.html

No comments:

Post a Comment