Wednesday, May 30, 2012

68

Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 9:07PM

I worked on narration and visualization today.  Personality has a foundation in four traits (kindness, intelligence, peacefulness, and thankfulness).  This foundation was partially designed by me to act as a safety precaution against mental corruption.  I assigned the traits specifically to prevent a sort of attitude that could rise above the limits I do not wish to be passed.  I created a symbol of sorts which represented the personality.  It is inspired by perpetual energy and includes swirling storm clouds, quiet glows of lightning, and rain.  Overall, it gives off a feeling of warmth and the other traits.  As far as I know, this personality-creation method is unique because I am choosing not to subject myself to the influences of other methods. 

Narration took place on a walk around the neighborhood.  It was a one-way conversation about what I should name my tulpa.  Since a few days prior, I am no longer limiting myself to a solitary hour.  I forgot to mention that I am going over two hours each day (and that is rounding down).  Today exceeded three hours.

Progress: In contrast to when I first started, visualization now falls under the category of 'possible'.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/05/69.html

No comments:

Post a Comment