Tuesday, May 15, 2012

53

Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 10:49PM

Today went well-- here's the lowdown:

Visualization grows exceptionally.  I am still indecisive about the form of my tulpa.  I have been struggling with what personality to force upon my tulpa.  I was thinking that, as far as what I stand for goes, I really don't like restrictions of freedom and would rather my tulpa naturally develop a personality from the four original traits (kindness, peacefulness, thankfulness, intelligence).  This said, I must not allow potentially harmful traits.  For example, I cannot allow my tulpa to have the 'adventurous' trait because that may lead to my tulpa trying to convince me to take risks I do not want to take.

Progress:  Tulpa is visible only by concept.  A silent, wise personality with no speaking, but (possibly) parroted reactions and acknowledgments of my existence.  Notice I did not mention warm-up time (the visualizing time when I wrestle those jittery line strings and try to make them stay put).  I can instantly warm up at the moment, thankyouverymuch.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/05/54.html

No comments:

Post a Comment