Monday, May 21, 2012

59

Monday, May 21, 2012, 10:03PM

Blogception.
My ability to think is gone for some reason and I cannot visualize.  The only reasons I can think of are:
1.  I did not jog today.
2.  I meditated while lying on my back (gasp!).
3.  Daymares enjoy kicking my brain.

Speaking of weather*, today was cloudy with wind, but not too cold.  I meditated outside until the sun decided to roast me.  The second session was some time around 8PM.  I usually lean my back up against something to meditate, but this time I just laid on the floor.  I started to wonderland, but it ended up being an imaginary version of the room I was in (and after opening my eyes a few times accidentally, I didn't see the point in keeping it!).  On a completely different note, despite the blog's visit counter saying there are over 1000 views, chances are that if you are reading this, you are either me, Bluesleeve, or a search engine crawler.  Either way... quadruple digits!

*I did not previously speak of weather.  I just couldn't think of a transition**.

**Also known as a segue***.

***Often misspelled as segway****.

****I did all of this to insert an Inception joke.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/05/60.html

2 comments:

  1. Yup, it's me Bluesleeve.

    You might want to check out the Tulpa.info forums. Keep going man!

    ReplyDelete