Monday, April 2, 2012

10

Monday, April 2, 2012, 6:11PM

All this time, I have been trying to visit an abnormal psychologist to ask if he knows anything of the matter.  I spoke to him a while back and if I do recall, he is fairly conservative in his psychological boundaries.  He is all about helping people.  In a way, that measures me a little.  Each time I visit, he is not there.  I stopped by today and evidently he is on a trip a few hours away.

On a different note:
Before I made this blog, I had a casual conversation with a friend about my tulpa scheme.  He seemed to be interested enough to say he would do it with me, but that is probably not going to be the case.  He tends to tell the other person what he wants to hear.  A 'yes man'.
I told my tulpa scheme to another friend and he said, "That's creepy."
I don't know who (if anyone) tulpa-makers should tell.  I think it would be great to have a buddy in on this, but because of the 'don't tell' nature of it, I think online buddies are the best bet.
I would also like to add that my relationship with these friends is well-measured enough that I would not be shunned by them easily.  I also told them at a time when we were all in great moods.  Telling them the first time might go better if you use a ton of emphasis, let them know how cool it is, and let them know how impressed you are with others who pull it off.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/04/11.html

No comments:

Post a Comment