Wednesday, April 25, 2012

33

Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 10:16PM

Coffee really has an effect on me.  It makes life so numb!  I have decided to stop drinking it for the time being.

Today's session I learned that if I relax and stop concentrating so hard, then I can visualize better-- or scrutinize my efforts worse.  I did not do as much visualizing in the beginning as much as simply listening to music and relaxing.  It may be common for most people to simply lay on their bed and listen to music.  I have a goal that one day I will be able to enjoy the simple things in life such as that.  For now, I rarely listen to music without multitasking.  My music for this evening?
Skrillex- La Roux 'In For The Kill'
Penny- Vienna (Billy Joel Cover)
Skrillex ft. Penny- All I Ask of You
Then nature sounds (on list repeat):
Relaxing Nature Scenes- Relaxing Sounds of Ocean Waves
Relaxing Sounds of Wind in the Meadow (Relaxation Mediation)
If any of my 20 devoted viewers wants to comment on meditation music that is searchable in Youtube, feel free!

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/04/34.html

No comments:

Post a Comment