Sunday, April 22, 2012

30

Sunday, April 22, 2012, 11:11PM

I just got back from my hourly meditation and I am feeling slightly nauseous from the intensity.  I tried to go past the hour, but my head hurt.  Ever since I started caffeine every morning, I have been tired after lunch.  I could have easily fallen asleep at any time today.  I've been practically sleepwalking!  Perhaps that helped put me in a better meditative state?  The first 25 minutes of meditation felt like a complete failure, but eventually I was able to animate my tulpa with facial expressions (mostly mouth).  Most of the progress took place with my eyes open and looking into the nearly lightless room I was in.
I am incredibly tired right now and my eyes hurt.  I usually wake up at seven (even on the weekends) and today was no exception.  I would like to go to bed right now, but my roommate will stay up for another hour or so.  I am a very light sleeper.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/04/31.html

No comments:

Post a Comment