Sunday, April 15, 2012

23

Sunday, April 15, 2012, 1:21PM

I am focusing so well.  It's like that feeling when you usually get C's in a class, but then you get a B+ on the exam (sorry non-Americans if you don't understand my analogy!).  I went to bed at 3AM (after a small meditation session or two), I woke up at around 8AM, then I had a big breakfast and coffee.  I still haven't had a coffee crash-- I wonder if it's because I am well rested?  I'm fixing a couple computers right now, but otherwise I have a blanket outside in the shade and it is a beautiful day to meditate.  I am seeing clearer than last night-- like I have put on a better pairs of glasses.  I have been listening to a meditation track for a few hours and I just got done speed reading (another one of my experiments).  That in combination with everything makes my focus skyrocket and I feel like I am actually getting stuff done.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/04/24.html

No comments:

Post a Comment