Wednesday, April 18, 2012

26

Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 4:30PM

I have an idea or two of what my tulpa will look like, so I've been looking at a few pictures.  I was trying to memorize them last night, but I was staring at one for so long that I felt sick from concentrating.  The same thing happens when I read for an extended period of time as well.  I would say that I was looking at the same picture last night for at least fifteen minutes, but that is a safe guess.  I carry the pictures around on my phone and I look at them every so often.

I try not to sleep with the thought of my tulpa in my head.  I cannot supply sources, but I have heard of four rules for what not to do with tulpa creation:
1.  A tulpa should not be a copy of a person who already has a personality.  The tulpa will become sad because it will think it did not live up to your expectations when it develops its own personality.  Identity crisis.
2.  A tulpa should not be a copy of yourself.  If something goes wrong and the tulpa must be removed, then it will take a piece of 'you' with it.  I do not quite understand the specifics, but it generally makes sense.
3.  A tulpa should not enter your dreams.  I am not sure why with this one.  Maybe it is because we have no control over our dreams, it is our own territory, dreams and nightmares lie on a thin line, we are mentally weak during a dream, or maybe the tulpa is more sensitive to change.  These are just theories.  I wish I could remember why.
4.  A tulpa should not be for romance.  Most people who have read The FAQman guides already know about this.

Then again, there are exceptions to everything.  I still don't want to risk anything.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/04/27.html

No comments:

Post a Comment