Friday, April 13, 2012

21

Friday, April 13, 2012, 7:42PM

I wonder how others have time for this kind of thing-- devoting hours of meditation each day.  I'm hardly able to make it through classes.  I suppose it helps to simplify life, but it is easy to end up overwhelmed with too much activity going on.  I have been drinking coffee this week, which has turned out to work fine until I crash at around noon.  I am pretty tired!

But...

I won't be able to get to sleep right now because I will be thinking about tomorrow.  I'm recording in the afternoon and I would like to get some exercise to prepare.  It's amazing how these things work out.  I sat next to a drummer by chance and he told me that I should let him hear a recording of me.  He told me how to do it and I went right to scheduling it.  I ran into all of the right people who like the genres of music I like.  As I was skating out, I ran into the drummer again.  My life is unreal and I can't believe I believe it.

So...

I heard that tulpas should not get mixed into dreams, so perhaps I should meditate again in the morning.  Saturday mornings are quiet.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/04/22.html

No comments:

Post a Comment