Wednesday, April 4, 2012

12

Wednesday, April 4, 2012, 4:11PM

I spoke with the abnormal psychology professor.  He seemed to have forgotten his material on tulpae, which leaves a bad first-impression.  In response, he tried to distract me from that fact by asking me about myself: my major, my interests (my major), and my frustration toward my major.  He seems to think that my forgetful nature is tied with this frustration and that he would recommend different methods for regaining memory.  I am not going to say that a seemingly uncaring psychology professor who has no idea what I'm going through is not capable of helping me.  Though realistic to say it, it would be wrong of me.  What I'm trying to get to is... after what I've been through, I don't put childish hope into anything.

I plan on talking to him next Wednesday.  Before I left, I told him that, "Memory issues aside, I would still like you to have resources on tulpae for next time.  I am interested in creating a tulpa for experimental purposes, among others."  In doing this, I would leave on the note that he would be prepared for next time.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/04/13.html

No comments:

Post a Comment