Saturday, April 28, 2012

36

Saturday, April 28, 2012, 3:02AM

As you can tell by the time, I don't sleep until very late on Fridays, but that's not the point.  As I was drifting off to sleep just now, I realized that I forgot to mention something.  In response to the last post, I did not go running.  I was going to do a few laps around the college track, but there was no track there!  Instead, all I saw was dirt and a bulldozer.

My tulpa is psychic and my life is still like a movie.

Also, I have been looking back at some of the posts I have been making and they seem... what's the word?  Scattered.  I just want you all to know that I don't plan anything out.  I just go with the flow and write whatever comes to mind.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/04/362.html

No comments:

Post a Comment