Monday, April 23, 2012

31

Monday, April 23, 2012, 11:26PM

Meditation did not go so well.  It did not help that I had to relocate due to other people.  The place I relocated to was brighter than I was used to.  I think it will be better in the summer.

Well, that wasn't very entertaining!

I was wondering how everyone else was doing in the visualization process-- it seems that I am making very small steps.  If I meditate long enough, the images get less blurry, less abstract, more orderly.  I get proportions wrong.  I get angles wrong.  I get distances wrong.  I can hardly pull at the lines to put them in their correct locations.  It's like a person in caricature, a child's drawing, or a Picasso piece.  A lot of the time, I cannot get a certain (incorrect) perspective out of my mind.  I focus with all of my strength and can't seem to make it come into focus.  Luckily, that is all that is going wrong.  Soon, I will be meditating for two hours (or for the recommended, yet unrealistic three hours).

I wonder if it is my classes.  I am really worn out.  I am also starting a not-for-profit project on the side and I have been running around all day trying to pull strings and be a good boss.  I have a part time job on the side of that, where I have to mentally deal with a coworker who doesn't do anything and gets paid more.  I am also low on money.

Ever since starting this blog, I've pondered if I should put my face up online.  I am not terrible-looking, but I might be a bit paranoid.  Luckily, someone drew a sketch of me (without my permission, I might add :P).  Maybe I could scan it.
Good night!

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/04/32.html

No comments:

Post a Comment