Saturday, April 7, 2012

16

Sunday, April 8, 2012, 1:35AM

I've been dodging sleep for a while, but any excuse to stay up is an excuse worth making use of.  This morning's topic is the topic of thinking.  Not many people do it-- myself included.  Before I use my braintool to build a tulpa, I want to make sure of a few points.

1.  I want to think carefully before I say or type anything.  I strongly dislike broken promises and negatively affecting anyone's trust.  This means I do not want to post something and then take it back.  I am a very indecisive person.  (You should see me at a buffet.)

2.  I want to be righteous.  I am not too proud of how I've been acting lately and I don't want to bring that in when creating.  I do not want to risk being burdened with guilt during the process.  I thought to myself: would a tulpa turn out bad if I was a decent human being?  Probably not.

3.  This is an experiment and a relationship.  This is going to make me better.  This is something to learn from.  I will need to make sacrifices to train myself to be less selfish.  I am prepared to learn the hard way-- it's what I do.

Therefore, I will become who I once was-- extremely silent.  I want to feel like I have control over my actions.  I do not want to take chances.

Oh, and Hoppy Easter.  Take a nap for me.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/04/162.html

No comments:

Post a Comment