Friday, April 20, 2012

28

Friday, April 20, 2012, 10:22PM

This 4:20, I would like to include something about drugs.  I think that alcohol should be illegal before marijuana, but that's just because my relatives don't know how to control themselves.  I don't partake in drugs or alcohol because I am related to my relatives and I have lost a ton of friends to the bottle.

Intelligence.  Kindness.  Peace.  Thankfulness.
Just finished an hour session.  I found out that even if I do not visualize for the beginning of the time, my mind still straightens out and I can make up for that time with visualization as vivid as if I had been straining myself all along.  It may have helped to 'realize' that peoples' heads are not perfectly oval... they have an odd shape.  It helped to imagine a direct side view.  I am a bit sick to my stomach from concentrating, so I guess I did end up straining myself.  I did not listen to music because my hair was wet.  On another note, my dad just pressed some buttons on the thermostat.  Just to let you know how heightened all of my senses are, I could feel the vibrations of the clicks in my spine.  The refrigerator door shutting a floor beneath me feels similar.  Perhaps that's more reason why I should never take part in sense-stimulating activities.  Maybe I will when I have money and don't have to worry about anything.

I forgot my dad's birthday.  I don't know when I missed it either.  My guess range is two days minimum and three weeks maximum.  My dad's boss made him work someplace contaminated with asbestos (carcinogenic particles) today without warning him of it.  He said that his boss does that to him a few times every year.  I felt enraged.  How dare he?  I looked over at my dad.  He wore a look of such peace on his face.

My last subject for today is daymares.  I know how to prevent these thoughts and possibly get rid of them.  It's really simple.  All one would have to do is share the guilt with their best friend.  The power of two.

http://wintrovert.blogspot.com/2012/04/29.html

No comments:

Post a Comment